Home >  Apps >  Fantasy Akhada App
logo of Fantasy Akhada App

Fantasy Akhada App

Fantasy Akhada
34 MB
fantasy akhada app apk
fantasy akhada app android apk
fantasy akhada app download
fantasy akhada app application
fantasy akhada app app
fantasy akhada app android download
fantasy akhada app for android

Description of Fantasy Akhada App Apk

Fantasy Akhada is one of the most fastest growing Fantasy Sports platform of India. The Fantasy Akhada app has Harsha Bhogle, the famous Indian commentator, as their brand ambassador. The app has been launched with the very clear vision of providing the best possible experience to all the Fantasy Sports lovers. The app has Fantasy Cricket & Fantasy Football contests on it.

Speciality of Fantasy Akhada

  • Unlimited Money Withdrawals at rapid rate - The winnings are credited to your Fantasy Akhada account balance automatically. You can withdrawal money whenever you want and the withdrawal process is very simple & fast.
  • 24*7 Customer Care Support - The customer care services on Fantasy Akhada are very awesome. The support is available for 24*7 so that you don't face any kind of trouble whatsoever while using the app.
  • 100% Safe & Secure Payments - All the payments done on the Fantasy Akhada app are 100% safe. You need not to worry if you are linking your account to it. The withdrawal of money from your Fantasy Akhada Apk wallet to Bank Account is also completely secure & safe.

How to play Fantasy Cricket on Fantasy Akhada app?

The steps to play fantasy cricket on the app are as follows:

  1. Select a Match - First of all, you have to select a Cricket Match in which you want to participate. For example - A lot of IPL 2021 matches are going to be played 19 September onwards. You can join any of the match with your 11 player team.
  2. Create your 11 Player Team - Once you have selected a match which you want to join, you can create the best combination of 11 players which you think are going to make you socre highest point among all other competitors in the app. The players can be selected from both the teams combined - For example, you can choose 5 players from A team & 6 players from B team. There are a few rules that needs to be followed while creating a team.
    1. Every player has defined number of credits associated with him. You need to spend that much credits to have that player in your team & you can spend maximum 100 credits while creating 11 player team.
    2. You can only pick 1-4 wicketkeeper, 4-6 batsmen, 1-4 all rounder & 3-6 bowlers.
  3. Choose your captain & vice captain of the team - Now you can select a captain & a vice captain. Remember that the captain gives you 2x points while a vice captain gives you 1.5x points than the usual.
  4. Join a contest - Now join at least one contest with the created team & wait for the match to end. On the basis of players performance in the match, your ranking in the leaderboard will be updated & on that basis, you will either win something in that contest or nothing. So try to make the best combination of playing11 to win.

How to add money to Fantasy Akhada App?

The process of adding money to Fantasy Akhada apk Wallet is very simple. You can either of the following ways to add the money:

  • Through Debit Card
  • Through Credit Card
  • Through Internet Banking
  • Through other payment wallets

Once you have deposited the money in you Fantasy Akhada Wallet balance, the balance gets reflected in the app within 30 minutes of successful transaction.

How to withdraw money from Fantasy Akhada App?

The process of withdrawing money from Fantasy Akhada apk is very simple & straight forward. All you have to do is provide following details of the Bank in which you want to transfer the amount:

  • Bank Name
  • Branch Name
  • Bank Account Number
  • Bank IFSC Code
  • Account holder Name

Once you have provided all of the details mentioned above & the details have been verified then you can credit the amount to your bank account. The minimum amount that should be credited is Rs 50. The credited amount gets reflected in your bank account within 3 hours from the time of credit process completion.

Do I have to pay any kind of tax when I withdraw money to my bank account?

In case of more than 10,000 winnings, the TDS of 31.2% gets deducted & remaining 68.8% amount gets transferred in the Fantasy Akhada app Wallet.