Description of Nvidia Geforce Now Apk
GeForce® NOW™ brings legendary GeForce PC gaming to your Android devices, streamed from the cloud. Log into your GeForce NOW account and jump into your library of recently played games to continue playing where you left off.
The GeForce NOW app works with Android phones, tablets and TV devices supporting OpenGL ES 3.2 with at least 2GB of memory and Android 5.0 (L) or later. Android TV device support is currently in beta and your device may work if it meets the minimum specs above. For an optimal experience, we recommend 5GHz WiFi or Ethernet connection, with at least 15Mbps internet access, and a Bluetooth gamepad, such as:
1) SHIELD controller: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/shield/shop/
2) Razer Raiju Mobile: https://www.razer.com/gaming-controllers/razer-raiju-mobile
3) Razer Junglecat: https://www.razer.com/gaming-controllers/razer-junglecat
4) Steelseries Stratus Duo: http://steelseri.es/nvidiasd
5) Glap controller: http://glap.co.kr/en
You can find a full list of supported gamepads here: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/recommended/
Please be aware that streaming games on your phone’s mobile data plan may use up data quickly. We recommend that you connect to a 5GHz WiFi network for the best experience.
Downloading the app will not give you access to the service; you must have an active GeForce NOW account. To learn more about membership options, and to sign-up for GeForce NOW, visit our membership page here: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/memberships/