Description of Ress Apk
अब रेलकर्मी ऑनलाइन देख सकते है अपना Bio-Data, Salary Details, Income Tax, PF/NPS ledger, Loans & Advances and many more.
Railway Employee Self Service (RESS) – An online system for Indian Railway employees (Staff and Officers) has been developed by Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS). Now Railway employees can use this application to view their Personal Bio-data, Service and Pay related particular, Salary details, Provident fund/NPS details ,Salary related loans & advances, income tax details (including monthly deductible amount) ,Leave and Family details, Pension Benefits (for retired employee only) etc. Download of Payslip in PDF format is also available.
1. For Registering with RESS, an employee should ensure following 2 points:-
i. Date of Birth and Mobile No are updated in IPAS. Permission to update Date of Birth and Mobile No is available with Pay Bill Clerks.
ii. Since initial password is sent on employee’s mobile, consent is required to be sent to SMS Server by sending an SMS to a designated Number. This is mandatory as per TRAI guidelines. This is one time exercise and subscriber has to send an SMS with content as below to 08860622020.
2. Link for “New Registration” has been provided in the Application. Touch the link.
3. Enter Employee Number, Mobile Number and Date of Birth
4. Verification code will be sent on the mobile number.
5. Enter verification code.
6. Registration is complete. Verification code is your Password.
A registered railway employee can view following:-
1. Bio-data (Personal details, Job related, Pay related)
2. Salary details (Monthly and Yearly Summary)
3. Download Payslip in PDF
4. Financial Year wise Supplementary payments
5. Provident Fund (PF) ledger along with Status of last PF withdrawal Application
6. NPS recoveries during a financial year
7. Loans and Advances details
8. Income Tax projections and cumulative deductions
9. Leave Balances (LAP & LHAP)
10. Family Details
11. Details of OT, TA, NDA, NHA, KMA, Child Education Allowance
If you Forget password:-
1. Touch on link “Forgot Password”
2. Enter User Id (Employee Number or Aadhaar if registered through Aadhaar using Desktop Version of RESS) , Mobile Number and Date of Birth
3. Password will be sent on your mobile number.
RESS system is easily accessible on Android based Mobile Phones. Currently RESS is under beta version. Some details may not be shown properly.
Desktop version of RESS is also available at https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in