Description of Waking Up Apk
Combining guided meditation with practical wisdom, Waking Up is a guide to understanding the mind, for the purpose of living a more balanced and fulfilling life. Discover daily mindfulness meditation with Sam Harris—neuroscientist, philosopher, and best-selling author—and explore the theory behind the practice. Learn the related science, philosophy, and ethics in short audio lessons with Sam and through his extended conversations with other influential teachers and scholars. Topics include: mental health, gratitude, philosophy, neuroscience, rationality, ethics, awareness, intentions, meditation techniques, free will, the self, and much more.3 reasons to download Waking Up:
- Real meditation session: Using a variety of meditation techniques, Waking Up will guide you beyond standard conceptions of mental health to make profound discoveries in the laboratory of your own mind.
- Rational theory: Ground your experience of meditation in practical wisdom, gratitude, and a rational understanding of the world. Learn about the science behind mindfulness meditation techniques.
- Fair pricing: As with all of Sam Harris’s digital content, if you would like to use this app but truly cannot afford it, please email us at [email protected]
so that we can give you a free account.DOWNLOAD WAKING UP AND ENJOY ALL THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
* Guided meditation: Find a meditation session for the morning, day, or evening, that will guide beginners, intermediate and advanced meditators alike.
* Introductory Course: A progressive, introductory course that will teach you the basic principles of mindfulness meditation, along with more advanced practices.
* Daily meditation session: After completing the Introductory Course, you will continue your practice with our growing catalog of daily meditations.
* Lessons: Listen to short talks on science, philosophy, awareness, gratitude, and the nature of mind.
* Conversations: Long-form conversations about meditation, mental health, and relevant philosophy and science with a wide range of teachers and scholars
* Guided meditations and talks by other talented instructors.
* Meditation timer and tracking to monitor progress.
* A guarantee of satisfaction. If you don’t find the app valuable, email us at [email protected]
and we will give you a full refund.ABOUT SAM HARRIS
Sam Harris is the author of five New York Times best sellers, including Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion. His writing and public lectures cover a wide range of topics—neuroscience, meditation, moral philosophy, religion, rationality—but generally focus on how a growing understanding of ourselves and the world is changing our sense of how we should live. Sam has practiced meditation for over 30 years and has studied with many Tibetan, Indian, Burmese, and Western meditation teachers, both in the United States and abroad. He received a degree in philosophy from Stanford University and a Ph.D. in neuroscience from UCLA.PRICING INFO